- Acne soap is a pimple care soap that cleanses skin and controls oil.
- It prevents bacterial attacks and clears clogged pores. Thus, it prevents pimples.
- It is also useful in treating blemishes and other skin problems.
- Cleanses and keeps the skin smooth and clear.
- Helps to reduce and control bacterial attacks on the face.
- It helps to preserve moisture content in the skin.
- Suitable for normal to oily skin.
- It refreshes and tones the skin.
Directions for Use
- Splash face with water and rub the Acne soap to form a rich lather.
- Then gently massage into the skin for 2 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry with a clean cloth.
- It is generally safe and doesn’t cause any side effects. However, if you experience any side effects, please consult a Physician.
- If you notice any signs of rash or irritation, stop using the soap.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Question: How does Acne soap work?
Answer: Acne soap works by cleansing and removing excess oil from the skin. Also, it reduces bacterial contamination of the face. Thus, helps to prevent acne.
Question: Does Acne soap cause side effects?
Answer: Generally, Acne soap is safe to use and does not cause side effects. However, if you experience skin rash or skin irritation, discontinue using the soap and consult a dermatologist.
Question: Does Acne soap moisturize skin?
Answer: Acne soap may moisturize the skin.