- Best used on body areas affected with hairloss i.e. Eyebrows, beard and moustache areas.
- DO NOT USE ON or NEAR THE EYELASHES AREAS
- Facial alopecia/(Beards): The Gel has been designed to make applying Calosol to these regions easier and more effective.
- DO NOT APPLY the Recovery Ointment if you are going to be exposed to the sun or sun bathing.
- Eyebrows/Eyelashes: The eyebrows and eyelashes areas can be problematic. The Gel has been designed to make applying Calosol to these regions easier and more effective.
- Eyebrow recovery ointment was developed specifically to enhance regrowth of the eyebrows – be that loss through alopecia or over-plucking. It is applied once per day (late evening) and left on overnight. It is strong enough to affect the lashes without a direct application – i.e. if the eyelashes need treatment, simply apply to the eyebrows area.
Directions of use?
It is always a good idea to “patch test” the gel in an extremely small area before full use. This need only be done for one or two evenings. The objective is to test that you are not sensitive to it.
Start off with a very thin film of Calosol gel applied to the desired areas. Gradually the amount of ointment can be increased. In the event of contact with the eyes, wash out with plenty of cold water.
In no circumstances should Calosol gel be used on the eyelashes areas.