- Ayurvedic Nature Care Constipation Extract Powder is used to treat constipation and indigestion.
- It regulates bowel movement and activates the secretion of digestive acids to improve digestion.
- It improves the symptoms of stomach discomfort and keeps the stomach healthy.
- Provides relief from constipation by softening the stool
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system
- Constipation Extract powder helps deal with indigestion
- Stimulates secretion of digestive juices to improve digestion
- Constipation Extract uses a 100% natural formula to help with digestion problems
- Amla powder
- Harda powder
- Bheda powder
- Hing Powder
- Isbgul powder
- Ginger powder
- Ajwain powder
- sonamukhi powder
How to Use
- Consume 1-2 teaspoons of Constipation Extract Powder followed by a glass of lukewarm water before bedtime.
- Alternatively, you can mix 1-2 teaspoons of Constipation Extract Powder in a glass filled with lukewarm water and drink it before bedtime or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Keep the bottle tightly closed after each use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Q 1. Can pregnant women use this product?
Ans. Pregnant or breastfeeding women are advised to consult their doctors or medical practitioners before using Constipation Extract Powder.
Q 2. Is Malavarodha good for constipation?
Ans. Constipation Extract contains many natural ingredients that help deal with constipation problems. It acts as a natural remedy for this ailment.
Q 3. When should I take Constipation Extract Powder?
Ans. Ideally, Constipation Extract Powder must be consumed after dinner and just before bedtime.
Q 4. How to use Constipation Extract Powder?
Ans. Ideally, an adult must consume one or two spoonfuls of Constipation Extract Powder followed by a glass of lukewarm water. The powder can also be mixed in lukewarm water and consumed.
Q 5. Is the product habit forming?
Ans. Constipation Extract Powder is made from naturally occurring ingredients with a 100% natural formula. Hence, it is not habit-forming.
Q 6. Should I use this product if I have allergies?
Ans. Talk to a doctor if you are taking any medicines before using this product to avoid any unfortunate side effects. Also, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, consult a doctor immediately to know more.