Halwa Gheekwar & Arabiac Goond is very useful in the days of winter. It provides relief from muscle pain and soreness. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce muscle-related swelling, promotes blood circulation and give relief from rheumatic pain. This herbal formulation is very efficient as it helps clear congestion and gives relief from symptoms of cough and cold. It may control sciatica too. Arabic Goond has warming effect on the body. It is usually consumed in cold winter months too.
Key Benefits :
- Effective for backache and joint pains.
- Removes rheumatic pain and lumbago.
- Recommended for winter.
- Provides relief from pain.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Good for bone health
- Helps with sore muscles and stiffness
- Clears lung congestion
- Provides relief from cold and cough
- Safe and Herbal Products.
Key Ingredients :
- Myristica fragrance (Mace) (Jawitri) 5 mg.
- Myristica fragrance (Nutmeg) (Jaiphal) 5 mg.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 11 mg.
- Elettaria cardamom (Elaichi Choti) 11 mg.
- Curculigo orchoides (Kali Musli) 11 mg.
- Triticum sativum (Gundam) 11 mg.
- Myrtus caryophyllus (Laung) 14 mg.
- Orchis latifolia (Salab Panja) 27 mg.
- Gossypium herbaceum (Binaula) 108 mg.
- Asparagus racemosus (Satawar) 108 mg.
- Prunus amygdalus (Badam) 270 mg.
- Clarified Butter (Ghee Desi) 1.087 g
- Acacia arabica (Gond Kikar) 1.302 g
- Trapa bispinosa (Singhara) 1.302 g
- Aloe vera (Gheekwar) 1.630 g
- Milk Roasted (Khoya) 3.260 g
- Phoenix dactylifera (Khajur) 3,912 g
- Sugar 11.926 g
- Pandanus odoratissimus Distillate (Arq Kewra) q.s.
How to Use :
- Firstly, empty both the bottles in a large bowl and mix it properly and store it again in a jar.
- 1 tea spoon twice a day. If Diabetic so once a day.