Key Benefits :
Feel charged, all-day
- Prevents Anaemia
- Prevents Misscaariage
- Boosts Hemoglobin, Oxygen levels
- Increase Strength & Energy
- Helps during Pregnancy. Develops brain & nervous system of Fetus.
Who Should take it ?
Advised by Gynecs if you are:
- 14+ and get periods
- Planning to Conceive
- During Pregnancy
- Anemic or have low Haemoglobin
- Facing iron deficiency
- Feel fatigue, weakness, breathlessness, pale skin, headache, brittle nails
How to Use :
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before breakfast Empty Stomach and
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before or after Meal in Evening.
- Safe to consume lifelong.
Key Ingredients :
Trifla, Shingoda, Shatmuli, Mulethi, Manjishta, Nagkesar, Variyali, Gulab, Mishri, Shivlingibeej, Hirabol, Bolbhadra ras, Pippal, Vidarikand, Jaifal, Neel Kamal, Kumkum, Lodhra, Neem Panchang