Ammonia Free – Herbal Natural Brown Henna
- It is a well-researched and formulated product for Coloring your Hair.
- The Magnificent Properties of its Henna based composition with herbs such as Amla, Shikakai, Basil, Hibiscus, Parsley, Moringa, Brahmi and Chamomile along with precious Himalayan Herbs give Strength and Natural glow to your Hairs.
Why does it work?
Our Natural Hair Colour Powder has the goodness of Henna, Amla, Shikakai and other herbs combined to give you Natural Brown coloured hair and boost your hair growth.
What to expect?
- Natural Colouring Agent for Hair.
- Helps Prevent Dandruff and Scalp Itching.
- Helps Repairs and Strengthens hair from the roots.
- Gives a Natural Shine and Bounce to the hair.
How to use it?
- Before applying the Henna, cleanse your Hair with Herbal shampoo/cleansers and dry it thoroughly.
- Mix the Hair Colour powder with warm water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the length of your hair, starting from the roots to the end.
- Leave it on your hair for about 45 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water to remove all the paste from your hair.
PATCH TEST is advisable before adding a new product to your routine. Apply the effect to your inner elbow/jawline and observe for the next 24 hours. If there’s no reaction, you can apply the product. If you have sensitive skin, continue the test for seven days. This helps ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient. If irritation occurs, please discontinue the product and consult a dermatologist.
Made the right way!
All our products are Natural And Plant-Derived.
The Aroma of the products is from the natural ingredients added. We do not add any artificial fragrances.
The colour of our products is from the natural ingredients, so it may change over time – although the product efficacy remains unchanged.
Our products are free from harmful chemicals.
Proudly Made in India.
|Best suited for||:||All hair types.|
|Usage Frequency||:||Depending on hair type you can use twice a month.|
|Product Texture||:||Hair Powder.|
Henna: Henna is one of India’s oldest and most natural hair colouring powders. It is a deeply nourishing conditioner. It prevents breakage of hair and helps promote hair growth.
Amla: (Indian Gooseberry) contains Vitamin C and other antioxidants, which help to strengthen hair follicles and reduces hair thinning. It stimulates hair growth and is a natural conditioner.
Shikakai works as a natural detangler for hair and nourishes dry scalps.
It conditions the hair and helps prevent dandruff. It repairs and prevents split ends and gives soft and shiny hair.
Tulsi: This is a very effective herb to prevent hair loss. It reduces itchiness and promotes hair growth.
Bhringraj: This wonder herb promotes hair growth. It helps deal with dandruff and dry scalp and gives silky-smooth hair.
Brahmi is excellent herb to aid hair growth. It reduces dandruff and flakiness, helps repair split ends and strengthens hair.