Key Benefits :
- Brahmi Drakshadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal decoction form.
- It is mainly used in the treatment of Vata imbalance disorders.
- This product is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles. It is used in all types of Vata disorders such as paralysis, myalgia, neuralgia etc.
Key Ingredients :
- Brahmi – Thyme leaved gratiola (whole plant) – Bacopa monnieri
Draksha – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
Jaladhara – Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
Vacha – Acorus calamus
Abhiru – Asparagus racemosus
Shamyaka – Aragwadha – Pudding Pipe tree – Cassia fistula
Tikta – Katuki – Picrorhiza kurroa
Pathya – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
Dhatri – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
Kalitaru – Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
Bala – Country mallow (root) – Sida cordifolia
Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
Koshataki – Luffa echinata
Bhunimba – The Creat (whole plant) – Andrographis paniculata
Vyosha – Trikatu – pepper, long pepper and ginger
Vahni – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
Surataru – Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
Dashamoola – group of ten roots.
How to Use :
- 5 – 10 ml, once or twice a day, before food. If the Kashayam is concentrated, then it should be mixed with equal quantities of water.