According to Ayurvedic Tridosha Theory the disease in the body is created due to imbalance of Tridoshas named as Vata Dosha, Pitta Dosha, Kapha Dosha.
- The symptoms of imbalance of Pitta Dosha are burning sensation, acid regurgitation, profuse sweating, unpleasant body odour, itching of skin, herpes, bitter taste, excessive thirst, conjunctivitis, fainting, etc.
- While the symptoms of Vata Dosha is Dryness of skin, hair, ears, lips, joints. Dryness internally – bloat, gas, constipation, dehydration, weight loss. Dry and lightness of the mind – restlessness, dizziness, feeling ungrounded. Cold: poor circulation, muscle spasm or constriction, asthma, pain and aches, tightness.
- Signs of Kapha Dosha includes, Excess bodily fluids and mucus, Seasonal allergies, A thick, white coating on the tongue, Sticky and sluggish bowel movements., Weight gain and difficult losing weight, Difficulty rising in the morning, Brain fog and lethargy, Feeling overly sentimental, complacent, or stubborn,
Key Benefits :
- Helpful in balancing Vata, Pitta, Kapha dosha
- It is formulated to balance all 3 Doshas in the body.
- Enhances liver functioning
- Provides hair and skin with nourishment
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Feel the difference from day one
Key Ingredients :
How to Use :
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before breakfast Empty Stomach and
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before or after Meal in Evening.
- Also available in Capsule form 850 capsules bottles last 3 months.
- 4 capsules morning and 4 capsules evening with Half tsp Ghee.