- Effective for influenza, asthma, bronchitis, and recurrent respiratory infections
- Enhances body’s resistance and builds a strong immune system
- Anti-inflammatory action reduces infection and fever due to seasonal changes
- Can be used as preventive support for respiratory health.
- It is also helpful to treat Piles, Fistula and Hemorrhoids.
Arm your Immunity with herbal defense
- In the present circumstances, options to prevent infections are urgently needed.
- The anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects of Neem make it a potential agent for the prevention of viral infections and now it is clinically proven.
Clinical trial data
Out of 190 patients inducted in a double-blind placebo-controlled study done on frontline warriors like nurses, doctors, and hospital staff, 95 were given a placebo, and 95 were given Neem Extract. Out of 95 patients taking Neem Extract, only 3 participants tested positive at the end of the trial, displaying high effectiveness of Neem Extract in the prevention of viral infections.
How to Use :
1 tsp in warm water, with half tsp of Vedic Ghee twice a day.
For Piles and Hemorrhoids : Mix with Ghee and apply on effected part.