Sperm Need to Be Efficient Swimmers to Reach the Egg :
- In order to reach the egg for fertilization, sperm have to survive a long and arduous journey through cervical mucus and the cervix, and then up into the fallopian tubes.
- Considering that the size of a sperm is roughly 0.002 inches long (not visible to the naked eye), this would be about the same as going from Manchester to London – or at least it feels that way to the sperm!
- The fastest of the sperm will take about 45 minutes and the slowest need around 12 hours to reach the egg.
- Most sperm never make it. They either run out of energy, go in the wrong direction, or chase their tails in circles.
- Some sperm will have been killed off by natural antibodies or hostile cervical fluids.
- In the end, it’s just a few, fine-figured sperm that find their way to the egg and hope to become the lucky one.
- Shakti Sudha offers many of the most well-known ingredients for supporting male fertility and sperm motility, including Kaucha, Amalaki Rasayan, Mocharas, Nagkesar etc.
Key Benefits :
- NATURAL FERTILITY AID with Vitamins, Herbs, and Antioxidants
- YOUR PARTNER ISN’T THE ONLY ONE WHO NEEDS A FERTILITY SUPPLEMENT – the Health of Your Sperm Matters. Shakti Sudha is Designed Specifically to Support Sperm Motility.
- INCLUDES Kaucha – a Well-Known Herb for Supporting Male Fertility and Sperm Health
- OFFERS NUTRIENTS WITH ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY – Quercetin and CoQ10
- BOOSTS LEVELS OF NATURAL RAW MATERIALS IN YOUR BODY Such as B Vitamins, L-Carnitine, and L-Arginine to Support Energy, Vitality, Fertility, and Sexual Health.
- WITH METHYLATED VITAMIN B12 – Methylcobalamin is a Highly Absorbable Form of Vitamin B12
- Go-To Brand for Couples Who are Trying to Conceive.
Key Ingredients :
- Amalaki Rasayan Extract
- Gaj Dand Extract
- Triphala Extract
- Musta Extract
- Gulab Extract
- Aloevera Extract
- Wood Brahmi Extract
- Shatavari Extract
- Punarnava Extract
- Gokharu Extract
- Akkalkara Extract
- Gorakhmundi Extract
- Vidarikand Extract
- Vijaya Extract
- Mocharas Extract
- Giloy Extract
- Nagkesar Churna
- Khaddi Shakar Extract
- Kaucha Extract
How to Use:
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before breakfast Empty Stomach and
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before or after Meal in Evening.