Swet Herb Powder is an ayurvedic formula that is an ideal combination for pacifying the raised pitta dosha in the body. It is a combination of herbs and minerals found in nature for treating problems caused by pitta dosha such as skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema, etc. Pitta causes redness and excessive heat in the body. It increases the blood pressure and causes hyperacidity in the body leading to stress and anxiety – Swet Herb Powder efficiently pacifies all the problems associated with pitta.
Key Benefits :
- It helps balance “Pitta” dosha due to its cooling potency.
- It pacifies all the ailments caused by “Pitta” doshas.
- It soothes the body and maintains strength and agility.
- It is effective in managing indigestion, acidity, constipation, diarrhea, blood pressure, etc.
- It also helps in easing skin disorders such as eczema, redness, psoriasis, etc.
Key Ingredients :
How to Use :
- Take half to one teaspoon of churna twice a day with luke warm water or as advised by your physician.