Gout (also called metabolic arthritis and known to Ayurveda as Vatarakta) is a disease due to a disorder of uric acid metabolism in the blood. In this condition, monosodium urate or uric acid crystals are deposited on the articular cartilage of joints, tendons and surrounding tissues due to elevated concentrations of uric acid in the blood stream. This provokes an inflammatory reaction of these tissues.
Key Benefits :
- Vaatmukt is an ayurvedic product that helps maintain uric acid concentration in the body to prevent Gout.
- The combination is enriched with natural herbs traditionally used for detoxifying the body, regulating essential elements in the body, and alleviating pain and swelling.
- It efficiently manages all the possible symptoms of gout and associated ailments.
- It helps in the proper excretion of uric acid by the kidney to prevent Gout.
- It maintains uric acid concentration in a healthy range.
- It can boost the digestive and immune system as well.
- It is a potent anti-inflammatory for pain and swelling related to Gouty arthritis.
- It helps flush toxins through diuretic activity.
Key Ingredients :
- Saindhav namak
- Piper chaal
How to Use :
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before breakfast Empty Stomach and
- 1 Tsp in Warm Water with half tsp Ghee before or after Meal in Evening.
- Also available in Capsule form 850 capsules bottles last 3 months.
- 4 capsules morning and 4 capsules evening with Half tsp Ghee.