- Venusia Max Cream is a moisturizing cream meant for dry and very dry skin problems.
- Venusia cream works on 3 main principles: hydrating, moisturizing and preventing moisture loss. With the help of 4 kinds of butter, the Venusia Lotion naturally fights against dry skin and helps to keep your skin soft.
- Proper application and usage can also combat dry and flakey skin.
Key Ingredients :
- Shea butter,
- Mango butter,
- Cocoa butter,
- Aloe butter,
- Dimethicone IH,
- Propylene Glycol IP,
- Glycerin IP.
- 4 butter combination helps fight dry and very dry skin.
- Skin damage repairs from Glycerin IP, while simultaneously increasing moisture.
- Triple action moisturizes, hydrates and lowers moisture losses.
- For moisturizing very dry skin by applying directly.
How to Use :
- Squeeze a little Venusia Max on your palm.
- Spread it gently and evenly on the dry parts of your skin.
- Do not remove or rub off the lotion from your skin.
- Read the product label before applying it to your face.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to mango, aloe, Cocoa or other ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
Q1: Can Venusia Max Lotion be used on the face?
Ans: It is not meant for the face, but in specific cases, it could be safe to use on facial skin. If you have serious skin conditions please check with your doctor first.
Q2: Is Venusia Max Cream okay for children?
Ans: For infants, it is not recommended, please consult your baby’s physician.
Q3: Does it contain Sulfa?
Ans: No, this Lotion from Venusia does not contain Sulfa.
Q4: How often to apply the cream?
Ans: It can be applied multiple times a day, especially for serious dry-skin issues. However please check with your doctor or dermatologist for further advice.
Q5: Does it help with hyperpigmentation?
Ans: No, this product is meant only for dry skin issues.